We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team of Radicals and help redefine Customer Success. We not only delight customers but also transform them into advocates of Square Root and our product, CoEFFICIENT. We develop lasting client relationships by identifying opportunities, measuring results, and focusing on successful business outcomes. Intrigued? Keep reading!
Our customer success managers collaborate with customers + internal teams to deliver business value through our software + services. In this role, you'll:
- Tackle client integration + configuration of our products, training, project planning, contract management, and software delivery
- Build strong relationships with our customers and gain a deep understanding of their industry and business strategy
- Help our customers understand the full potential of our platform through upsells and ensure the success of renewals, which are the driving force of our business
- Collaborate with teams from across Square Root to find the root cause of and creative solutions to real business problems
- Be the voice of the customer, essential to project success and helping our customers reach their goals!
Here’s what we think makes a great Customer Success Manager:
- You’ve got 5+ years of customer-facing experience as an account manager, product manager, sales manager, or program manager for a software company
- You’re experienced in managing client expectations + increasing client satisfaction, adoption, and growth
- You know how to nurture a client for advocacy and work to expand their use of our product
- You’re a thoughtful communicator with clear and concise verbal and written skills
- You’re positive, self-motivated, and comfortable wearing multiple hats
- You’re analytically-minded and love to solve complex problems
- You’re innately curious and possess the initiative to tackle and own new projects or processes
- You have a deep understanding of and passion for great user experience
- You’ve got experience working within and adapting to technical teams
- Computer Science degree or previous technical experience is a plus
We're always looking for people to add to and evolve our culture + company. We want you to bring your unique experience and perspective, so don't worry about checking all the boxes. If our values and mission resonate with you, please apply!
- This role includes 40% travel.
- Please apply with a cover letter that details why you’re a fit for the role and Square Root!